Released in 2011.
The Cadette Girl’s Guide to Girl Scouting page has the information on when all badges were released.
Five steps are needed to complete this badge:
- Get a feel for performing solo
- Focus on body language
- Find your voice
- Choose or create a piece to perform
- Get onstage!
Note – Please see our Affiliations page to know if any of the links on The Badge Archive benefit the website in anyway.
- Leader Guide available in Girl Scout Shop online
(Part of 5 badge set)
- Official badge is available in Girl Scout Shop online
or look for your local shop to save on shipping.
- PDF Online Booklet from GSUSA Council
Troop Meeting Ideas
- Webpage at Girl Scout Wiki
- Slideshow on Google Docs from GSCI
- Badge Blueprint from GS-HCC
- PDF Meeting Plan (Mtg 1 and Mtg 2) from GSRV (River Valley)
- GSUSA VTK – No links
Only Accessible through MyGS log-in on Council’s website
- Workbook fromLeader Connecting Leaders
At Home Individual Girls
- PDF from GSGCNWI (only all steps if stated completed at end of document)
- PDF from GSSEF
- Video Sessions under “Badge Work & Awards” in “Cadette” with Follow-Up Steps from GSSGC
- PDF from GSWNY
Check out other badges that might work well with this badge when doing activities with multiple levels. These are simply suggestions and may take some creativity and extra steps to earn all the badges in various levels.
A Multi-Level Troop will need to do extra steps when earning different badges across levels. It depends on how many requirements overlap. Some will only have one or two matching requirements.
If there is no badge in a level, we suggest that a level earns a Fun Patch related to the rest of the badges instead of an official badge.
- Daisy – Fun Patch (no equivalent)
- Brownie – Fun Patch (no equivalent)
- Junior – Fun Patch (no equivalent)
- Cadette – Public Speaker – learn and speak about a topic
- Senior – Social Innovator – make a social change
- Ambassador – Your Voice, Your World Journey – Find how to speak on topic to advocate for an important change
Uniform Vest Placement
This badge should go where #14 is stated on the GSUSA Uniform Guide.
(Note – Badges and pins on a sash simply go in order (top of sash to bottom of sash) of Identification badges, bridging badge, pins, journeys, and other badges. Anything that does not fit on the front can be placed on the back of the sash. Sashes will not hold a lot of badges and vests are recommended if you plan to earn badges.)
Find out how you can support The Badge Archive!
Return to the Cadette Badge List.