(Year 2 – Original Cookie Business Badge – Retired)
Released in 2011. RETIRED in 2021 – The badge is no longer in production, although the requirements are still sold at GSUSA shops. GSUSA stores will only sell this badge until their original stock runs out. Replaced by Cookie Market Researcher badge.
The Cadette’s Girl’s Guide to Girl Scouting page has the information on when all badges were released.
Five steps are needed to complete this badge:
- Find out more about brand identity
- Check out the competition
- Research other products that have a philanthropic angle
- Develop your marketing message
- Create your marketing campaign
Note – Please see our Affiliations page to know if any of the links on The Badge Archive benefit the website in anyway.
- Leader Guide available in Girl Scout Shop online
- Retired badge is NOT available in Girl Scout Shop online
- PDF Online Booklet from GSUSA Council
Troop Meeting Plans
- Webpage at Girl Scout Wiki
- PDF Meeting Plan from GSRV (River Valley)
- GSUSA VTK – No links
Only Accessible through MyGS log-in on Council’s website
- Webpage from Scouts Honor Wiki
At Home Individual Girls
- PDF and accompanying YouTube video from GSCCC
- Badge Tips from GSNorCal
- Webpage with walkthrough steps (no registration needed) from Virtually Badges
- No Multi-level Matches available as this is a retired badge.
This badge should go where #14 is stated on the GSUSA Uniform Guide.
(Note – Badges and pins on a sash simply go in order (top of sash to bottom of sash) of Identification badges, bridging badge, pins, journeys, and other badges. Anything that does not fit on the front can be placed on the back of the sash. Sashes will not hold a lot of badges and vests are recommended if you plan to earn badges.)
Find out how you can support The Badge Archive!
Return to the Cadette Badge List.