(Part 2 of Coding Progressive Badge Set)
Three steps are needed to complete this badge:
- Explore tools used to develop digital games
- Plan a maze game
- Build, test and improve your maze game
Note – Please see our Affiliations page to know if any of the links on The Badge Archive benefit the website in anyway.
- Leader Guide available in Girl Scout Shop online
- Official badge is available in Girl Scout Shop online
or look for your local shop to save on shipping
- PDF Online Booklet from GSUSA Council
Troop Meeting Ideas
- Webpage at Earn Daisy Badges Blog
- Downloadable Content for all 3 Coding Badges on Etsy fromOn My Honor Downloads
At Home Individual Girls
Check out other badges that might work well with this badge when doing activities with multiple levels. These are simply suggestions and may take some creativity and extra steps to earn all the badges in various levels.
A Multi-Level Troop will need to do extra steps when earning different badges across levels. It depends on how many requirements overlap. Some will only have one or two matching requirements.
If there is no badge in a level, we suggest that a level earns a Fun Patch related to the rest of the badges instead of an official badge.
- Daisy – Daisy Digital Game Design
- Brownie – Brownie Digital Game Design
- Junior – Junior Digital Game Design
- Cadette – Fun Patch (Cadette Digital Game Design does not correlate)
- Senior – Fun Patch (Senior Digital Game Design does not correlate)
- Ambassador – Fun Patch (Ambassador Digital Game Design does not correlate)
Uniform Vest Placement
This badge should go where #10 is stated on the GSUSA Uniform Guide. Note for Aprons – all skill-based badges can be lined above the pockets (on either side of the leaves if you have the retired leaves on the uniform). Vests have all skill-based badges on only the council ID set side.
Note – Progressive Badges do not have to be displayed in a specific order, just earned in a specific order. You can either place them on the uniform so they are together in the order earned, or you can simply place them on uniform as you earn them and do not worry about saving room for the future progressive badges in that set.
Find out how you can support The Badge Archive!
Return to the Daisy Badge List.