(3 Progressive Badges Set)
Released in 2020 but is considered part of the 2011 Girl’s Guide.
The Daisy Girl’s Guide to Girl Scouting page has the information on when all badges were released.
Three badges are included in this Progressive Badge Set:
- Automotive Design (Part 1 of Automotive Set)
- Automotive Engineering (Part 2 of Automotive Set)
- Automotive Manufacturing (Part 3 of Automotive Set)
Note – Please see our Affiliations page to know if any of the links on The Badge Archive benefit the website in anyway.
- Leader Guide available in Girl Scout Shop online
- 3 badges must be bought individually
Troop Meeting Ideas
- GSUSA VTK – No links
Only Accessible through MyGS log-in on Council’s website
At Home Individual Girls
- None Currently Available
- See individual badges of the set for if they correlate with the other levels or not.
Uniform Apron and Vest Placement
This badge should go where #10 is stated on the GSUSA Uniform Guide. Note for Aprons – all skill-based badges can be lined above the pockets (on either side of the leaves if you have the retired leaves on the uniform). Vests have all skill-based badges on only the council ID set side.
Note – Progressive Badges do not have to be displayed in a specific order, just earned in a specific order. You can either place them on the uniform so they are together in the order earned, or you can simply place them on uniform as you earn them and do not worry about saving room for the future progressive badges in that set.
Find out how you can support The Badge Archive!
Return to the Daisy Badge List.