(3 Progressive Badges Set)
Released in 2018 but is considered part of the 2011 Girl’s Guide.
The Junior Girl’s Guide to Girl Scouting page has the information on when all badges were released.
Three badges are included in this Progressive Badge Set:
- Cybersecurity Basics (Part 1 of Coding Set)
- Cybersecurity Safeguards (Part 2 of Coding Set)
- Cybersecurity Investigator (Part 3 of Coding Set)
Note – Please see our Affiliations page to know if any of the links on The Badge Archive benefit the website in anyway.
- Leader Guide available in Girl Scout Shop online
- 3 badges must be bought individually
- PDF Online Booklet from GSUSA Council
Troop Meeting Ideas
- GSUSA VTK – No links
Only Accessible through MyGS log-in on Council’s website
At Home Individual Girls
- None currently available for all 3 Progressive badges
- See individual badges of the set for if they correlate with the other levels or not.
These badges should go where #13 is stated on the GSUSA Uniform Guide.
Note – Progressive Badges do not have to be displayed in a specific order, just earned in a specific order. You can either place them on the uniform so they are together in the order earned, or you can simply place them on uniform as you earn them and do not worry about saving room for the future progressive badges in that set.
(Note – Badges and pins on a sash simply go in order (top of sash to bottom of sash) of Identification badges, bridging badge, pins, journeys, and other badges. Anything that does not fit on the front can be placed on the back of the sash. Sashes will not hold a lot of badges and vests are recommended if you plan to earn badges.)
Find out how you can support The Badge Archive!
Return to the Junior Badge List.