Three steps are needed to complete this badge:
- Discover STEM
- Explore your future
- Learn about a STEM career
Note – Please see our Affiliations page to know if any of the links on The Badge Archive benefit the website in anyway.
- Leader Guide available in Girl Scout Shop online
- Official badge is available in Girl Scout Shop online
or look for your local shop to save on shipping
Troop Meeting Ideas
- GSUSA VTK – No links
Only Accessible through MyGS log-in on Council’s website
At Home Individual Girls
Check out other badges that might work well with this badge when doing activities with multiple levels. These are simply suggestions and may take some creativity and extra steps to earn all the badges in various levels.
A Multi-Level Troop will need to do extra steps when earning different badges across levels. It depends on how many requirements overlap. Some will only have one or two matching requirements.
If there is no badge in a level, we suggest that a level earns a Fun Patch related to the rest of the badges instead of an official badge.
- Daisy – Daisy STEM Career Exploration
- Brownie – Brownie STEM Career Exploration
- Junior – Junior STEM Career Exploration
- Cadette – Cadette STEM Career Exploration
- Senior – Senior STEM Career Exploration
- Ambassador – Ambassador STEM Career Exploration
Uniform Vest Placement
This badge should go where #10 is stated on the GSUSA Uniform Guide. Note for Aprons – all skill-based badges can be lined above the pockets (on either side of the leaves if you have the retired leaves on the uniform). Vests have all skill-based badges on only the council ID set side.
Find out how you can support The Badge Archive!
Return to the Daisy Badge List.