Released in 2011.
The Cadette Girl’s Guide to Girl Scouting page has the information on when all badges were released.
One step is needed to complete this pin:
- Provide 20 service hours to GSUSA.
Note – Please see our Affiliations page to know if any of the links on The Badge Archive benefit the website in anyway.
- Requirements originally listed in Cadette Girl Scout Handbook available in Girl Scout Shop online
- Official pin is available in Girl Scout Shop online
or look for your local shop to save on shipping.
- PDF Online from GSUSA Council
Troop Meeting Ideas
- No guide available
At Home Individual Girls
- No guide available
Check out other badges that might work well with this badge when doing activities with multiple levels. These are simply suggestions and may take some creativity and extra steps to earn all the badges in various levels.
A Multi-Level Troop will need to do extra steps when earning different badges across levels. It depends on how many requirements overlap. Some will only have one or two matching requirements.
If there is no badge in a level, we suggest that a level earns a Fun Patch related to the rest of the badges instead of an official badge.
- Daisy – Fun Patch (no equivalent)
- Brownie – Fun Patch (no equivalent)
- Junior – Fun Patch (no equivalent, Junior Aide Award works best with Cadette LiA)
- Cadette – Cadette Service to Girl Scouting Bar – 20 hours
- Senior – Senior Service to Girl Scouting Bar – 20 hours
- Ambassador – Ambassador Service to Girl Scouting Bar – 20 hours
Uniform Vest Placement
This pin should go where #12 is stated on the GSUSA Uniform Guide.
Note – The uniform guide shows the pin to be under a row of My Promise, My Faith and Cookie pins. This does not have to be placed under that row. All pins can be lined up together in the same row. The key factor is the pins should be placed under the Rainbow Bridging badge.
(Note – Badges and pins on a sash simply go in order (top of sash to bottom of sash) of Identification badges, bridging badge, pins, journeys, and other badges. Anything that does not fit on the front can be placed on the back of the sash. Sashes will not hold a lot of badges and vests are recommended if you plan to earn badges.)
Find out how you can support The Badge Archive!
Return to the Cadette Badge List.