(3 Progressive Badges Set)
Three badges are included in this Progressive Badge Set:
- Coding Basics (Part 1 of Coding Set)
- Digital Game Design (Part 2 of Coding Set)
- App Development (Part 3 of Coding Set)
Note – Please see our Affiliations page to know if any of the links on The Badge Archive benefit the website in anyway.
- Leader Guide available in Girl Scout Shop online
- 3 badges must be bought individually
- PDF Online Booklet from GSUSA Council
- PDF Booklet from a public document storage site
Troop Meeting Ideas
- GSUSA VTK – No links
Only Accessible through MyGS log-in on Council’s website
- Downloadable Content on Etsy from On My Honor Downloads
At Home Individual Girls
- None currently available
- See individual badges of the set for if they correlate with the other levels or not.
Uniform Vest Placement
These badges should go where #10 is stated on the GSUSA Uniform Guide.
Note – Progressive Badges do not have to be displayed in a specific order, just earned in a specific order. You can either place them on the uniform so they are together in the order earned, or you can simply place them on uniform as you earn them and do not worry about saving room for the future progressive badges in that set.
(Note – Badges and pins on a sash simply go in order (top of sash to bottom of sash) of Identification badges, bridging badge, pins, journeys, and other badges. Anything that does not fit on the front can be placed on the back of the sash. Sashes will not hold a lot of badges and vests are recommended if you plan to earn badges.)
Find out how you can support The Badge Archive!
Return to the Brownie Badge List.