Released in 2011.
The Cadette’s Girl’s Guide to Girl Scouting page has the information on when all badges were released.
Find out how to develop true friendships, navigate cliques, and move beyond stereotypes, with the ultimate goal of peace in your interpersonal relationships.
3 parts to Earning this Journey:
- Interact Award: Reach Out a Little — Small actions that can be completed in your daily life to improve relationships.
- Diplomat Award: Use Your Relationship Savvy to Improve Your World.
- Peacemaker Award: Commit to Keep it Going.
Note – Please see our Affiliations page to know if any of the links on The Badge Archive benefit the website in anyway.
- Leader Guide available in Girl Scout Shop online
- Girl Guide available in Girl Scout Shop online
- Official badge is available in Girl Scout Shop online
or look for your local shop to save on shipping.
Troop Meeting Ideas
- Webpage at Cadette Girl Scout Journeys Blog
- Webpage at Girl Scout Wiki
- 3 Slideshows under “Cadette” at end of list PDF from GSEP
- PDF Activity Plan (Mtg 1, Mtg 2, and Mtg 3) from GS Gateway
- PDF Meeting Plan (Mtg 1, Mtg 2, and Mtg 3) from GSRV (River Valley)
- GSUSA VTK – No links
Only Accessible through MyGS log-in on Council’s website
- Webpage at Workshops4girls
At Home Individual Girls
- None currently available
Check out other badges that might work well with this badge when doing activities with multiple levels. These are simply suggestions and may take some creativity and extra steps to earn all the badges in various levels.
A Multi-Level Troop will need to do extra steps when earning different badges across levels. It depends on how many requirements overlap. Some will only have one or two matching requirements.
If there is no badge in a level, we suggest that a level earns a Fun Patch related to the rest of the badges instead of an official badge.
- Daisy – Between Earth and Sky – Feelings, talents, protect national treasure (the TAP)
- Brownie – Brownie Quest – Talents, teamwork, TAP
- Junior – aMUSE – roles, stereotypes, TAP
- Cadette – aMAZE – healthy relationships, navigating cliques, moving beyond stereotypes, TAP
- Senior – Mission Sisterhood: self-reflection and healthy relationships, find issue that women face and research it, TAP
- Ambassador – Public Policy – make a TAP to solve a local problem
This Journey badge set can go where #21, #22, or #26 is stated on the GSUSA Uniform Guide.
Note – Journey badges can go anywhere on the left side of the vest, and in any order. Outdoor Journey does not need to go above the traditional.
(Note – Badges and pins on a sash simply go in order (top of sash to bottom of sash) of Identification badges, bridging badge, pins, journeys, and other badges. Anything that does not fit on the front can be placed on the back of the sash. Sashes will not hold a lot of badges and vests are recommended if you plan to earn badges.)
Find out how you can support The Badge Archive!
Return to the Cadette Badge List.