Released in 2011.
The Junior Girl’s Guide to Girl Scouting page has the information on when all badges were released.
Five steps are needed to complete this badge:
- Choose one line from the Girl Scout Law
- Find a woman in your own or another faith community
- Gather three inspirational quotes
- Make something to remind you of what you’ve learned
- Keep the connection strong
Note – Please see our Affiliations page to know if any of the links on The Badge Archive benefit the website in anyway.
- Requirements originally listed in Junior Girl Scout Handbook available in GSUSA.com
- Free PDF Guide from GSUSA.com
- Junior My Promise My Faith Year 1 pin is available in Girl Scout Shop online
Junior My Promise My Faith Year 2 pin is available in Girl Scout Shop online
or look for your local shop to save on shipping.
Troop Meeting Ideas
- Free PDF Guide from GSUSA.com is available
- Downloadable Content for “Fair” at Teachers Pay Teachers for Growing Girl Scout Helpers
- Downloadable Content for “Considerate & Caring” at Teachers Pay Teachers for Growing Girl Scout Helpers
At Home Individual Girls
All levels of My Promise, My Faith, and all years have the exact same requirements. The intention is that every year a scout will choose a different line of the law from the 10 values available and then repeat some in the final 3 years. All levels may work together, however, this award was intended to be an individually earned award to reflect an individual’s personal faith.
The My Promise, My Faith pin should go where #9 is stated on the GSUSA Uniform Guide.
(Note – Badges and pins on a sash simply go in order (top of sash to bottom of sash) of Identification badges, bridging badge, pins, journeys, and other badges. Anything that does not fit on the front can be placed on the back of the sash. Sashes will not hold a lot of badges and vests are recommended if you plan to earn badges.)
Find out how you can support The Badge Archive!
Return to the Junior Badge List.