Released in 2011.
The Daisy Girl’s Guide to Girl Scouting page has the information on when all badges were released.
Five steps are needed to complete this badge:
- Choose one line from the Girl Scout Law
- Find a woman in your own or another faith community
- Gather three inspirational quotes
- Make something to remind you of what you’ve learned
- Keep the connection strong
Note – Please see our Affiliations page to know if any of the links on The Badge Archive benefit the website in anyway.
- Requirements originally listed in Retired Daisy Girl Scout Handbook available in GSEWNI Shop
- Requirements in 2022 Daisy Girl Scout Handbook available in Girl Scout Shop online
- Free PDF Guide from GSUSA.com
- Daisy My Promise My Faith Year 1 pin is available in Girl Scout Shop online
Daisy My Promise My Faith Year 2 pin is available in Girl Scout Shop online
or look for your local shop to save on shipping.
Troop Meeting Ideas
- Free PDF Guide from GSUSA.com is available
- Webpage at Bluehouse School
- Downloadable Content for “Fair” at Teachers Pay Teachers for Growing Girl Scout Helpers
- Downloadable Content for “Considerate & Caring” at Teachers Pay Teachers for Growing Girl Scout Helpers
At Home Individual Girls
- Only the Free PDF Guide from GSUSA.com is available
All levels of My Promise, My Faith, and all years have the exact same requirements. The intention is that every year a scout will choose a different line of the law from the 10 values available and then repeat some in the final 3 years. All levels may work together, however, this award was intended to be an individually earned award to reflect an individual’s personal faith.
Uniform Vest Placement
The My Promise, My Faith pin should go where #6 is stated on the GSUSA Uniform Guide.
Find out how you can support The Badge Archive!
Return to the Daisy Badge List.