First – Pick your business idea
What are your hobbies? What do you do in your free time? What kind of business could you change that into? (i.e. If you like to bake, would you like running a bakery or a pizzeria? If you like to garden, would you like to run a landscaping company or a nursery?)
Second – Follow the steps using your business idea
Five steps are needed to complete this badge:
- Explore a business you might like to start someday
- Learn the basics of running a business
- Find out what kind of support is available for small-business owners
- Investigate what makes great customer service
- Understand the importance of consumer research
Click on each step for instructions.
FlipGrid is only available to Troop 157123 & 157141 and those they invited.
Anyone else can certainly participate. Just comment to join in on the fun, but remember to show your parent or leader when done. Then they’ll be able to get you the badge for your uniform.
Want to make your own plan to earn it?
Look at the Leader’s Guide! Girls can use the resources there to make their own plan.
Make sure you work with your parent or leader so they know what your plan is.
Your parent or leader can purchase the badge in the Girl Scout Shop.